The Goddess Is Alive And Magick Is Afoot

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I love me, 28 days of true love. Day 5

I love me, 28 days of true love. 


With_Love_by_h23b


Okay,

I think that maybe there wasn't complete clarity about the writing texting or calling those 6 people. I was intending that you would contact friends, family, perhaps acquaintances.

I got questions today of Would it be okay to call a previous boyfriend or a previous girlfriend and that's when I realized maybe I should've made that a little more clear...anyway, if you were able to complete Day 4 that  I hope you had a good experience.

I tweeted today that I went to the gym this morning and smiled at people and I advised maybe that is not such a great idea overall people are so hard at work they were looking at me like what is wrong with her I got a good laugh with that... However I kept it up in different places that I went and I would say that overall I got smiles back And even people said hi aloud that I didn't even know... I'll probably say plenty of times during this 28 days just have fun with this overall it's not about being overly serious are getting it right it's really about finding joy inside of us and knowing that we have it inside of us to get everything that we do need.

Day5

This is a little assignment and it will be easy.
Write a love letter to yourself yes I know that you've probably heard about this before.  I have done this in the past and I've also shared this with many, many clients and it works.  Who better to write something we truly want to hear than ourselves.  If you want to get a card and write a love letter to yourself do it.  Place it by your bedside and read it every night before you go to sleep. It's very magical.

Keep doing #1, #2, and #3, every day as we're adding each little item because we're building a beautiful you inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment