The Goddess Is Alive And Magick Is Afoot

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I love me, 28 days of true love. Day 7

I love me, 28 days of true love. 


Photobucket


So how did you enjoy your day of doing nothing or doing whatever you want to do because you could do nothing. The truth of the matter is is that I got in my head for a little bit As I was hoping that I was reaching people in other countries and it turns out that one of my friends said,  you're probably getting spammed.  I said no I don't think so and she looked at me with raised eyebrows and said yes you probably are getting spammed.  It was like telling me that I'm not getting the doll that I thought I was getting at Christmas. 

That has happened to me, has that happened to you? 

My feeling went rather droopy and I pouted so I decided I was going to do nothing... Which did me good because now I am up and running again.  I have to confess I wrote a poem for myself instead of a Love letter.  My poems are always rather dark so I don't know how much love there was And yet I always feel so creative because the words just come out of me.  I'm counting it!!!

Day 7

Today is going to consist of taking pictures. whether it's with your iPhone, any smartphone, a camera, take pictures!! 

What do little kids love to do? 
Take pictures!!  And they're very good at it. Take pictures of whatever you like.  Post them, scrapbook them, keep them on your phone to laugh at later.  Make sure that you take pictures of yourself and with your friends too. We all do it at special places and all kinds of events, however, children just click away.  They click at you taking their picture which sends them into voracious laughter.  Great big he he he's, and ha ha ha's come up from their little bellies.
Taking pictures is about being  "in the moment", totally present.  Take pictures of your pets, wildlife, and you'll have this little moment, of this day, to look back on knowing that you were completely present with that inner child.  It will put what we love the most, that big cheesy grin on your face.

********
Keeping smiling.
Tell yourself how fantastic you are in the mirror.
Read your love letter.
Do nothing because you can.
Let someone you love know you're thinking of them.

Enjoy your pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment